A Hub for LatinX Business Owners and Child Care Providers
Award-winning educator Damaris Alvarado-Rodriguez created the non-profit Latinos Educando Juntos (LEJ) to support child care providers and other business owners in the LatinX community. The goal is to offer extensive resources and worthwhile programs to help small business owners succeed.
Encouraging everyone to reach their greatest potential, LEJ emphasizes the value of continuing one’s education. With connections to many opportunities through our resources, we support individual needs to focus on furthering education.
Training should always be pursued to expand one’s career, for both business owners and employees. We have resources to help people train for careers and extend their opportunities for success. Participants will be energized and more prepared for their careers.
Often, individuals don’t know what’s available to them or are unsure how to solve problems. LEJ advocates for participants by finding resources to help solve their problems. Learning how to resolve situations with an advocate is the best resource we can be.
We’re Providing Valuable Services to LatinX Businesses
- Immigration Resources
- ESL Course Work
- Job Readiness
- Workforce Development
- Assistance with Child Care Funding Applications
- Child Development Associates (CDA) Certificate
- Further College Educational Opportunities
- Provide Diapers from Philadelphia Diaper Bank
Latinos Educando Juntos en PA: Advocacy and Leadership
April 14, 2023
1:00 PM EST
Register in advance: Zoom
- Behavioral Help for EC Programs in PA Learn More
- Early Childhood Racial Equity Summit Learn More & Register
- Leyendo en Casa Learn More
- Exceptional Leadership Bilingual Fellowship Program English | Spanish